Strategic Finance, also known as strategic financial management, provides long-term planning for ongoing growth and development. T.L.I is a company that operates across multiple disciplines such as:
- Capital raising
- Structured Lending and Bond Issuance Agreements
- Financial Advisory Services, including advice on mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, real estate and project finance
- Government institutions and large to medium-sized businesses
Products and Services
- Investment advisory services
- Insurance products via known underwriters
- Credit and other lending products via known institutions
- T.L.I has positioned itself as an advisory and debt financing specialist in the CEEMEA region, with specific focus on Africa, CIS, Turkey and CEE areas. Our core strategy is to structure credit opportunities that include EPC interaction. Our capabilities span from deal origination and structuring to business consulting, legal and financial due diligence, trading and risk mitigation.
- T.L.I provides development capital to fast growing companies and governments. Our credit and macro strategies seek to capture dislocations between fundamental asset quality and potential against prevailing market valuations. All our activities are driven by extensive research and relationships on the ground.
- T.L.I works closely in partnership with financial institutions in Switzerland, United Kingdom, Europe, UAE and the USA, that enable us to offer financing solutions to clients in the public and private sector across a range of locations that require adhesion to varying legal and regulatory frameworks.
- The activities of T.L.I are focused on the design, development and implementation of “turnkey” projects in the fields of infrastructure development.
- The T.L.I founding management team have originated and executed debt financing transactions for debut and seasoned borrowers across government and corporate sectors. The total volume of financing closed to date exceeds US$ 50 Billion and spans over 60 separate transactions.
- The T.L.I management team have implemented more than 200 construction projects, including 27 airports, 60,000 subsidised houses, hospitals, clinics and healthcare centres, pharma production facilities across West Africa, Latin America and the CIS.